Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Entrepreneurial Spotlight - Robin's Egg Pink

Each and every day, people like me - and like you,  choose to make a life-changing decision.
 In my case, I chose to leave a career in health care, to start a family, 
and to take Victoria magazine's advice - and  "follow my bliss".
 My passion - my "bliss,  is beautiful home design and decor.

Our company tag line is " Pretty. Unexpected. Decor for your space".  
In 2006, when I went searching for
light fixtures for my daughter Maya's room, I expected, and found, princesses and duckies -
  in abundance.
Thankfully, we've come a long way in four years !
Our light fixtures are designed in bright, colourful patterns which are
equally at home over a dining room table, or in a child's nursery.
No duckies here!  Just beautiful retro, modern designs 
for your home.
Our fixtures, and mobiles are made-to-order,  for you,
in the USA.
Our product line will soon include eco-friendly wallpaper and textiles
to bring a pretty, modern style to your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment