Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks !

Today is the day - the OFFICIAL day of giving thanks.
I am thankful for so many things:
but mostly,
 I am thankful for my husband and young daughter.
I wish sleep was more plentiful, 
but in one of those wakeful moments, I stumbled upon
a beautiful way to give thanks -
for the blessings,
in our lives.
is a wonderful blog created by Joel Henriques.
Who is Joel Henriques you may ask ?
He is a talented artist
who uses his blog for posting some of his projects, 
'usually a toy or craft for my kids.'
His latest creation is a Mobile of Thanks
Made from simple things -
twigs, thread -
and papers with words of heartfelt thanks.
Such a beautiful way for children, (and their adults!)
to create a Thanksgiving remembrance.

Happy Thanksgiving !




No comments:

Post a Comment